PT Bank Commonwealth is a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia Group (CBA Group), the largest bank in Australia and ranked 12 in the world based on market capitalization, Top 12 safest banks in the world (Global Finance), and rated AA by S&P, Moody’s and Fitch.
In Indonesia, we are supported by 60 branches and a large ATM Network. We continue to grow and are looking for dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated individuals with proven management capabilities to be a part of our team for the positions:
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGER LENDING (RML)
- 2 SENIOR AUDITOR (SA) – Jakarta & Surabaya based
- INTERNAL AUDIT SUPPORT (IAS)
- 2 CREDIT ANALYST (CA) – Jakarta & Surabaya based
- SENIOR COLLECTIONS AND RECOVERY OFFICER (CRO)
- TREASURY BRANCH RELATIONSHIP (TBR)
For RML, minimum three years of experience as marketing for lending in local or foreign bank, excellent selling and networking skills and to be assigned in our new branches.
For SA, minimum three years of experience in banking industry or five years of experience with the external audit firm, excellent understanding of banking process, ability to work in multinational environment. The visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organization skills and discretion with confidential information.
For IAS, good experience and hand-on involvement in handling- administrative tasks.
For CA, minimum five years of experience in credit area, experienced in analyzing and reviewing credit proposal, able to make credit proposal decision, strong analytical skills and sufficient knowledge both in micro and macro economic issues and BI Regulation.
For CRO, minimum five years of banking litigation and/or law firm experiences with a proven track record of results in debt recovery, having good background in debt recovery management, advanced knowledge of litigation management within Banking Institution and strong ability to represent the Bank’s legal position.
For TBR, minimum one year of experience in banking industry on a similar position, strong outstanding perspective about regional, world economy and financial market, strong knowledge of treasury products and have a good sense of providing service to branch and client.
The general requirements would include
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline from reputable university (RML, CA, CRO), preferable majoring in Accounting or Finance (SA & IAS), Banking and Economy (TBR)
- A self starter who is ambitious and a strongly motivated team player
- Able to work effectively as an individual and also in a team environment
- Able to work well under tight deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Outstanding PC skill on Microsoft Office and proficiency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph no later than 20 June 2009 to:
email@example.com (for RML)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for SA & IAS)
email@example.com (for CA & CRO)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for TBR)
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.