Leadership & Management Development Consultant for Holcim Indonesia
Holcim Indonesia is one of the largest and the most fully integrated cement producers incorporating aggregates and ready-mixed concrete production. Today we are also a pioneer in leading a paradigm shift in the sector, from a commodity perspective to recognized brand values, from basic cement production to integrated building materials, solutions and sustainable construction. We believe in the power of people development which plays a vital role in this shift.
If you share our passion and value, please join us in our exciting ride of change.
Scope of works
To provide effective and comprehensive leadership and management competency development cycle and solutions, tailored to the clients’ needs and company’s business goals. The solutions include: Learning Need Analysis, Assessment, Development, Design and Delivery of learning program objectives and evaluation methods, implementing learning strategies, and provide evaluation and monitoring for the on-the-job learning impact that supports and responds to departmental & organizational objectives.
- Tertiary education in social sciences, psychology and/or statistics background is an advantage
- Qualification in Management at diploma level or higher
- Minimum of 5-year experience in people development
- Demonstrated success in leadership in a range of workplace settings and learning contexts Demonstrated expertise in the Analysis, Development, Design, Implementation and Evaluation of Learning
- Experienced in working in a diverse range of cultures and urban/rural location including process plants
- Sound awareness of OHS at the workplace Certified training & learning facilitator
- Fond of people and performance management Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Good at developing plans
- Wide coverage in HR-based competency
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume before 31st December 2009 to: email@example.com