XL is an Indonesia-based mobile telecommunications services operator. The operator’s coverage includes Java, Bali and Lombok as well as the principal cities in and around Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. XL offers data communication, broadband Internet, mobile communication and 3G services over GSM 900, GSM 1800 networks. XL values people as the most valuable asset and its diversity.
Are you ready to XL and become our World Class Talents?
As part of the sales team of dynamic XL, Area Manager manage sales network, marketing activities and business development in his office. Area Manager responsible for developing / fostering partnerships with Dealers, and Retailers Canvassers, to ensure achievement of sales targets and market share through the implementation of the strategy and management areas of supply indicator arrangement.
Area Manager (Code: AM – West)
- Graduates min. S1 from reputable university
- Experienced min. 4 years of experience in sales / distribution, and min. 2 years of managing sales teams in the Telecommunications industry, FMCG or Banking
- Having good communication skills, leadership and team-minded player
- Analytical ability and good problem solving
- Having a basic knowledge of the Telco Distribution Models, Network Concepts, Down-linear optimization, and Inventory & Cash Flow Analysis
- Willing to be placed in the Mainland Riau, Riau Islands, or West Sumatra
Paket kompensasi yang menarik akan diberikan kepada kandidat terpilih. Kirimkan resume lengkap Anda dengan mencantumkan kode posisi, paling lambat 28 Desember 2009 ke :
Human Capital Development
Only short-listed candidates will be notified