Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications network solutions for operators around the world. Our products and solutions are deployed in over 100 countries and serve 31 of the world’s top 50 operators and over one billion users worldwide. Now we’re expanding our business and are inviting qualified personnel with high team spirit to join our operation in INDONESIA
DELIVERY & SERVICE GROUP
1. Structure Design Planning Engineer
Provide hands on for Site design software, structure & foundation within the responsibility of making & monitoring site design drawing. as well. Site survey is seen as part of the job.
Familiar with AutoCAD design 3D/2D with responsibility for routine maintenance checking, supervise the construction of diesel generators, and also trouble shooting when necessary.
3. PLN Coordinator
Experienced to PLN application flow, understand the elements of electric power and transformer, well known telecommunication site power system and configuration, also coordination with AKLI for power connection.
4. SITAC Coordinator
Ensure the land acquisition process with the local citizen and district government regulations, able to acquire sites within given deadline and pressures. Strong canon and negotiation skills required.
5. Site Sharing Engineer
Perform acquisition tasks to get permit of sharing-site with operator sharing or to-co sharing. Manage the overall administration process with related tower owner and produce correct documentation to client for approval.
6. Civil Mechanical Electrical Engineer
Responsible for a civil work of BTS construction to meet the customer requirements, has knowledge and experiences in CME field.
7. Material Controller
Must understand all material requirement of a site, tower, shelter and ME, also will conduct checking quality of material in comparison to site design drawing.
8. Project Controller
Assisting project the project target including monitoring and maintain overall process, audit random of site working, also monitoring subcontractor performance.
9. Project Engineer
Cooperate with site teams to make Huawei equipment on air (in service) on time and fulfill customer requirements. Responsible as site engineer including site progress supervision site survey, problem solving and site access solving.
10. RNP Engineer
Involved in RF optimization of existing CDMA. GSM or WCDMA networks as well to be participate in wireless bidding project, conducts survey, design and plan to identify the suitable location of base station and post sales activities.
11. TNP Engineer
You will be responsible for the quality of Microwave Planning including LOS survey, link budget design, MUX planning, frequency planning, TSSR report, and MW swap solution.
12. Microwave Engineer
Hands-on knowledge and experience in the fundamentals of microwave transmission systems, areas and tools of network planning, installation, testing, and commissioning.
13. Wireless Engineer
Manage overall the ITC implementation team and as well to perform post-sales project cementation and technical support for GSM / CDMA/ WCDMA BSS,
14. Legal Specialist
Responsible for legal matters including draft and review commercial contract, agreement, provide legal advice, also for matters that related to industrial dispute, lawsuit and arbitration.
Responsible for variety of correspondence, report, translate, presentation, organize and maintain files, as well as general affairs.
16. Document Controller I Project Administrator
Perform general administration tasks, monitor subcontractors document progress, verify on the site document content, communication with customer & subcontractor administration team, ensure timely document submission until acceptance certificate by consumer.
17. Managed Service Solution Manager
You will be responsible to design customize managed service solution, to develop business and to deal with high level customer
18. Field Operation Maintenance Manager (Kalimantan)
Responsible for corrective and preventive of field operation
19. Core Network Engineer
You will be responsible for on-site survey, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance of GSM / CDMA / WCDMA and NGN equipment.
20. Optical Network Engineer
Involve in the technical design of fiber optic transmission, SDH or DWDM network including preparation related to technical proposal, testing & commissioning, site survey, maintenance and trouble shooting.
SALES & MANAGEMENT GROUP
21. Account Manager
You will be Responsible for the overall customer relationship development.
22. Core Network Technical Sales Manager
You will be perform to support pre-sales activities (incl. responding RFI, RFQ and RFP) of Huawei Core Network products.
23. Senior Channel Sales Manager
You will be responsible to explore telecommunication terminal devices (handset, modem, FWT, etc) business opportunities in open market, partner with distributors.
24. Marketing Manager
You will perform for increasing Huawei terminal devices (handset, modem, FWT, etc) retain sales, market share and promoting Huawei brand.
25. Sales Manager
You will perform and explore telecommunication devices (handset, modem, FWT) business opportunities within operator bundling and open market.
26. Marketing Executive (Sumatera, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Java)
Monitor and analyze the market changes, product performance and find business opportunities for telecommunication terminal devices.
27. Terminal Technical and Maintenance Engineer
Responsible for technical training of telecommunication devices (handset, modem, FWT, etc)
28. Mobile After Sales Service Engineer (Medan, Surabaya)
Responsible for manage service agency and service centre.
29. VAS Engineer
Perform for project delivery and maintenance of application and software.
30. HR Manager
You will perform and ensure successful implementation of Human Resources spectrum within delivery & service group
31. Financing Manager
You will responsible for all aspects of financing and collection, including project financing.
32. Sales Management Specialist
You will perform contract review, correspondence, and reports in Mandarin language.
Delivery & Service Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering (no. 1-20)
- Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent (no. 14).
- Diploma 3 Degree in Secretary or Administration (no. 15 & 16).
- Fresh graduate with GPA 2.75 are welcome to apply for 5, 7-13, 15, 16.
- At least 2 years experience in relevant function is a must for non fresh graduate positions
- The above positions are available in any region around Indonesia
Sales & Management Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication, Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (no. 21 – 29)
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Law and Psychology (no.30).
- Bachelor Degree in Finance (no 31)
- Bachelor Degree in any major (no. 32)
- At least 5 years experience in related field with the same position for Managerial
- Proficiency in English language is a must, able to communicate verbally as well in written in Mandarin would be an added value.
- Able to work in multicultural as well to work in pace changing environment.
- Positive attitude, independent, self driven, self motivation, and good coordination toward others.
- Willing to work with traveling condition to all Indonesia regions
If you meet the above requirements & qualifications please send your application letter (include scan copy of transcript, graduation and work certificate not more than 2MB to:
PLEASE INDICATE ANY OF YOUR PREFERRED CITIES IN YOUR JOB APPLICATION LETTER