Welcome to the World Bank Job Opportunities Section
The best people produce the best outputs. That’s why we are constantly on the lookout for bright, ambitious team players who have a strong commitment to improving society, the environment, even themselves. We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the industry from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. Communication, creative problem solving and decision-making skills, planning and organization, and technical expertise are common characteristics of the World Bank associate. Flexibility in assuming varied work assignments is also important, especially in achieving long-term career growth at the organization.
Based in Jakarta
- Post Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, National OSS M&E Assessment(.pdf) – Deadline: Jan 15, 2010
- Short-Term Consultant – Business Entry Reform, Jakarta Simplification Component
e-Licensing Software (IFC) – Deadline: Jan 16, 2010
- Short Term Consultant – Sub National Government
Improvement of Social Engagement and Land Tenure Process (.pdf) – Deadline: Jan 19, 2010
- Team Assistant – Deadline: Jan 23, 2010
- Financial Management Consultant (ET Consultant ) .pdf – Deadline: Jan 23, 2010
Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. Late submissions will not be considered; incoming applications through e-mail and phone inquiries will not be accepted unless stated otherwise.